Sunday, November 13, 2005

Welcome to Need for Speed Music!

I have begun my web log of Need for Speed 1 thru 5 music, featuring mostly Techno and Ambient music from the game series. I am going to make a torrent of my collection of Need for Speed music which I will release soon on BitTorrent.

I found several game rips of 1 and 2SE to extract the music with GAP (Game Audio Player) but I was only able to get about 5 short music files from the rips, like credits, showcase music - but not any in-game songs, probably due to most of the audio data being left out of the rip, not sure.

Help contribute any rare songs from 1 or 2 of the series which I'm missing most of. Games 3, 4 and 5 I have the complete soundtracks already. I would pay a few dollars to acquire music from 1 and 2, Email me at p2prox@gmail.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the music, i really like it and it is very relaxing when you do ya homework! So thanks for the music!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Icke said...

Great idea, I love the soundtrack of NFS4 especially!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Smoke said...

Drugs are just bad, you should try to use Herbal Alternatives as a temporary replacement to loose the dependance!

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home